SELLBYTEL Services Sdn Bhd (APAC - HUB) has taken advantage of this since the establishment of our hub in Kuala Lumpur in 2011. Since then we have been continuously expanding our services to new geographic areas and business fields. Accordingly, we are currently intensifying our services within the trading, internet, software and computing industries. We have just extended, for instance, our services in inside sales, virtual support and service for many key Asian markets.
The central role of the Asia-Pacific region in the global economy is undisputed – this becomes evident both in demographic and economic terms. The region is not only home to about half of the world’s population, but also comprises some of the most dynamic global economies.
Virtual Customer Support Specialist (Korean) – APAC (m/f)
Diesen Job empfehlen
Your Main Task :
Share knowledge with colleagues through direct communication with team management or by updating knowledge sharing tools.
Proactively research problems and solutions and share this information with the team
What we need from you?
- High school degree required, College degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service/technical support
- Minimum 1.5 years of experience in IT/BPO Industry Experience
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool is preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in Korean and English
- Fair amount of industry knowledge (Online Advertising)
- Customer service oriented
- Good with Client's System, Microsoft Excel and be able to infer data
- Work Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Schedule: Full-Time
- Great career progression and development for outstanding achievers
- Vibrant & energetic office culture
SELLBYTEL Services Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Unit 25-01 The Integra Tower, 182 Jalan Tun Razak
50400 Kuala Lumpur