- Evolutive design and maintenance of corporate Data Warehouse based on MS SQL 2014 to fulfil company and customer specific data requirements
- Development of ETL procedures to gather required data using SSIS
- Design of analytical OLAP solutions models based on Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services Multidimensional and Tabular
- Building of reports, scorecards and dashboards for sales, finance and customer service. Available frontend tools are Pyramid Analytics, Power BI and Excel 2016
Knowledge and Key Skills
- +1 year designing ETL packages with MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS); Alternatively, +2 years working with other BI integration tools
- +2 years of professional knowledge with MS Excel 2013/2016; additional experience with Power BI and PowerPivot is a plus
- +1 year designing dashboards, reports and scorecards with analytical front-end tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Pyramid Analytics, Microstrategy, SAP BO, etc.
- +2 years designing relational data models and optimized queries to extract data and perform an integration across platforms
- English at intermediate level (B2 / First Certificate), specially written skills to communicate and to contribute to team documentation.
- +2 years designing multidimensional OLAP data models. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services is a plus
- +2 years working with CRM data models for sales, customer service or support such as Salesforce CRM
- Proficient in the MDX language
- Proficient in the T-SQL language and query fine tuning, analysing execution plans, SQL Server Profiler stats, I/O stats, etc.
- IT graduate/undergraduate degree
- Previous working experience in the Contact Center environment as a consultant or technician.
- Team work is a must
- High capacity for analysis
- Very good communication skills
- High organizational capacity to deal with variable workload
- Flexible to change.
- Temporary contract + Indefinite Contract
- Full-time position, 39 hours, from Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to work for an international company