We get to share their achievements, hear about their stories, and help them through their toughest times. From assisting with online orders to celebrating their first hole-in-one, whether we are solving a problem for a consumer or helping them pick out the perfect gear for their next challenge, we are here for our consumers when they need us most
We are a young, international team interested in candidates with a passion for sports and who have the ability to be part of a team. We welcome problem solvers and active listeners. All candidates must possess a professional customer service mindset meaning that they know how to put consumers first. We also ask for applicants who are flexible, open minded, and have a positive attitude.
Over the years our service desk has grown quite a bit from 8 representatives to over 50. We have expanded our services to new markets and added new brands. Now we are looking for those individuals who will help us excel further and to grow into the future
If you feel like you possess the qualities and skills we are looking for we would love to hear from you
- Answering product questions and providing consumers with requested information
- Assisting consumers throughout the ordering process, to file warranty claims, and with after sales services
- Handling incoming consumer contacts (via telephone, e-mail, chat, or social media) by creating and logging tickets in our system
- Following up with consumers about their open tickets by email or phone in a timely manner
- Listening to consumers and collecting feedback about their experience with products or support
- Updating tickets in accordance with proper logging procedures to ensure that the most-up-to date information is available to teammates
- Ensure the correct representation of the client's corporate and brand images in all interactions. Remember that you will be representing our brands and be the face of their consumer support.
- Attend all trainings to gain expert knowledge and understanding of all products and procedures relevant to the service.
- Provide proactive feedback to team leaders regarding new solutions, potential escalations or service issues in order to proactively find solutions in cooperation with the company if not within SELLBYTEL guidelines
- Improve knowledge database by assisting in the documentation of product FAQ and updating evolving procedures.
- Full-time and "Obra y Servicio" contract
- Internal Development Program
- Relocation Package provided
- Swedish native speaker
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Active listening skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Outgoing and open minded