Support the Commercial Business Operations Manager based in Lisbon with data validation and process improvement activities
Your main tasks
- Participate in important projects that can provide improvements across the business;
- Translate the results of technical analysis into business decisions and benefits;
- Communicate data driven recommendations to leadership based on analysis;
- Using various visualization techniques to allow effective communication of the result of analysis;
- Generating reports, performing account set-up/shutdown, administering business data;
- Ensure data accuracy in reports, making changes as needed after checking with management on interpretation of policy;
- Provide data in clear and understandable formats based on business requirements and user needs;
- Developing knowledge and understanding of interdependencies between business processes.
Our profile preference
- University degree in relevant field;
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with data analytics;
- Creative and curious, passionate about working with data and seeking the truth;
- Strong attention to detail and good communication skills;
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to think “outside the box."
- Excellence MS Excel (PivotTables; VBA);
- Ability of learning fast, adopting new tools and building new skills when necessary.
What we offer
- Full time position
- Extensive training on market leading products
- Possibility to participate in a growing project
- Working place: Lagoas Park, Oeiras (Lisbon)