As a Customer Service Advisor, you'll work directly with clients by email and phone to offer solutions for all their inquiries.
The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
Hours and Benefits
- 39 hours/week (rotative): Monday to Saturday from 09:00 to 19:00
- Obra y Servicio contract
- Ongoing training
- Possibility to grow within the company
- A large variety of discounts with our partners
- Free weekly and after work activities
- We promote intercompany mobility to work at any of our sites around the world. We have more than 140 locations in over 35 countries
- Real growth opportunities to progress
- New and modern office in the Poblenou area
- Receive a bonus starting from 300 euros for referring your friends
- You are open minded and flexible, and you can fit your own style into the team
- You love helping people and client satisfaction is important to you
- You have an outgoing, enthusiastic and engaging personality
- You enjoy working in a dynamic and multicultural work environment
- Team spirit is important to you!
- You are native in Spanish
- You are fluent in English
- You can handle high volume under pressure
- You are a fast learner
- You are highly computer literate
- You have great communication skills and are people oriented
If you identify with this, JOIN US!
- If you are interested in growth, our high performers can move to our social media team, become a trainer/mentor, quality analyst, or move into management.