- Take incoming user requests (via telephone, email, voicemail, pager, or other automated alerts), log call details onto case management systems and provide response and resolution within SLA to customer
- Logging and follow up of correct and Valid Orders or requests.
- Ensuring the highest level of Customer Satisfaction Surveys Scores, Proactively update customers with status and resolution progress.
- Delivery of high caliber Customer Service on Post-Sales requisitions (Logistics, warranties, refunds...)
- Capturing of all required data elements in CRM as required by client's training, policies and procedures.
- Inbound Sales support and selling of products to increase revenue & conversion rates, while ensuring the highest level of Customer Satisfaction Surveys Scores
- Achieve sales goals set out on a quaterly basis while providing an excellent customer experience
- Full-time (39 hours/week) contract
- Schedule: From Monday to Friday (1 or 2 Saturdays per month)
- Opportunity to join an international team
- High/native speaker of Italian with fluent English
- Excellent communication skills in a variety of customer facing situations
- Standout colleague
- Previous experience in similar position is a plus
- Positive and dedicated attitude
- High motivation
- Patience, flexibility and adaptability
- The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation