SELLBYTEL Services Sdn Bhd (APAC - HUB) has taken advantage of this since the establishment of our hub in Kuala Lumpur in 2011. Since then we have been continuously expanding our services to new geographic areas and business fields. Accordingly, we are currently intensifying our services within the trading, internet, software and computing industries. We have just extended, for instance, our services in inside sales, virtual support and service for many key Asian markets.
The central role of the Asia-Pacific region in the global economy is undisputed – this becomes evident both in demographic and economic terms. The region is not only home to about half of the world’s population, but also comprises some of the most dynamic global economies.
Trainer (Mandarin - TW) – APAC (m/f)
Recommend this job
Your Main Task
What we need from you?
- Deliver SELLBYTEL’s Talent Development Programs & Learning Academy
- Support Team Leaders in addressing gaps, in terms of hard-skills and soft-skills, covering Demand generation and customer experience deliverables
- Deliver new hire training
- Conduct career stage profiling assessment
- To deploy a call coaching method including a plan, do, review model for supporting each seller to progressively improve the quality and impact of each call
- Bachelor Degree required
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in Mandarin and English
- Goal oriented and innovative
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills (including attention to detail)
- Work location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Schedule: Full-Time
- Attractive remuneration package
- Great career progression and development for outstanding achievers
- Vibrant & energetic office culture
SELLBYTEL Services Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Unit 30 The Integra Tower, 182 Jalan Tun Razak
50400 Kuala Lumpur
Phone +603 2787 5928