- Support investigations involving diversion fraud & secondary market within EMEAR
- General assistance with partner business review/sales deal audits and perform other deal governance projects with the Brand Protection case managers
- The position will also perform other duties as required to support Brand Protection actions in EMEAR and working with the world-wide BP team on cross-theatre cases
- Run reports using reporting tools and reconcile reports with contract data
- Present/share findings to other members of internal teams, sales teams and /or customer
- Document daily data challenges and recommend solutions for improvement (where knowledge permits)
- Obtain and consolidate data from different sources (teams, databases, tools)
- Analyse & summarize data for executive updates
Your strengths help us to improve
- University degree or equal education ideally in relevant field
- At least 3 years of experience in audit, finance, and/or accounting background
- Experience in IT companies is a plus
- Excellent level of English both written and spoken
- Very good MS Office knowledge plus advanced excel skills
Our offer is moving you forward
There are many good reasons to work for SELLBYTEL | Webhelp. First of all, we are offering you challenging and interesting tasks which allow individual development and high creativity. Furthermore, you will work in a fast paced business where fresh ideas are embraced. Your work contains self-management and assigned responsibility for a diversified range of tasks. We know the worth of your effort, so you´ll receive an appropriate remuneration. You may look forward to working in a team with an international, culturally diverse and dynamic working environment.
Convince us of your professional and analytical skills and apply by sending in your application documents to email@example.com
Do you have further questions?
Send us a message via WhatsApp: +49 151 1267 7164.
We look forward to hearing from you!