- You'll be speaking to the key decision makers in multinational companies to build long lasting business relationships.
How you'll do this
- Researching businesses to find new sales opportunities
- Teaming up with the marketing department to follow up their campaigns
- Keeping the database refreshed with up to date market information
What we give to you:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 39 hours per week
- A long term contract
- Excellent training and mentoring
- Relocation package (if you are living abroad)
What you bring to us:
- High/native level of Spanish with fluent English
- An eagerness to learn
- The ability to improvise and adapt to any situation
- Self-confidence and a great team ethic
- The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.