Our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services. We are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 100 different nationalities. We offer a great work environment, modern offices, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities. Our offices are located in the heart of Barcelona in the @22 district very close to the beach, public transport, the Glories shopping mall & restaurants.
Your future project
The brand you will work for is an internationally famous multinational which designs, manufactures and markets women's, men's and children's clothing and accessories.
We want to inspire through your passion for style and culture. Attention to the small details and a modern design are part of our Mediterranean and contemporary style.
Join our exciting and successful team to enter the fashion world.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you'll work directly with clients by email and phone to offer solutions for all their inquiries.
The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
Hours and Benefits
- 30 hours/week: Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 14:00 or from 14:00 to 20:00
- "Obra y Servicio" contract
- Ongoing training
- Possibility to grow within the company
- A large variety of discounts with our partners
- Free weekly and after work activities
- We promote intercompany mobility to work at any of our sites around the world. We have more than 140 locations in over 35 countries
- Real growth opportunities to progress
- New and modern office in the Poblenou area
- Receive a bonus starting from 300 euros for referring your friends
- You are open minded and flexible, and you can fit your own style into the team
- You love helping people and client satisfaction is important to you
- You have an outgoing, enthusiastic and engaging personality
- You enjoy working in a dynamic and multicultural work environment
- Team spirit is important to you!
- You are native in Russian
- You are fluent in Spanish or English
- You can handle high volume under pressure
- You are a fast learner
- You are highly computer literate
- You have great communication skills and are people oriented
If you identify with this, JOIN US!
If you are interested in growth, our high performers can move to our social media team, become a trainer/mentor, quality analyst, or move into management.